So you want to get in touch with me? There are a number of ways to do that. Pick the one that is most convenient for you, but keep in mind that some methods work better than others! (I ranked them).
- E-Mail – old-fashioned but still the best way to get a hold of me, mainly because I check my mail often and there is zero chance that your email will find itself unannounced – contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org for best results!
- Instagram – direct messages on Instagram are another way to let me know what you think. You can send me a message that I am likely to see with easy. Find me on Instagram as be_inspired_with_dominic.
- Twitter – I need to follow you in order to get direct messages from you on Twitter, so if you do not feel comfortable tweeting at me directly (where the world can see it), you might be better off using one of the two methods above. Follow me @dominicsstuff
- YouTube – While there is a messaging function on YouTube, it is (in my humble opinion) well hidden and does not make much of a fuss to inform the recipient about incoming messages. Use this if you are feeling lucky or you feel what you have to say is not important (even though we know that it is!). You should know this, but you can find my channel at Be Inspired with Dominic.
- Facebook – Less bulky than what YouTube offers, this is still my least favorite and thus least recommended form of communication. I just don’t like Facebook. But of course, I still have a page there.
So feel free to contact me. I love to hear what you made, but also the problems you face in your projects. Maybe I can help. And if not, at least I got to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by, and remember to Be Inspired!